8 October - Added a page on the Paris tram system, 1926.
7 October - On the Countries of the world - Africa page, added the new flag of Lesotho and put in a link to the Lesotho government site.
28 September - Added information on the new countries of Serbia and Montenegro to the Countries of the World - Europe page.
19-21 January - Added pages on the Vancouver streetcar systems of 1949, 1952 and 1955.
18 January - Added a page on the Vancouver streetcar system, ca. 1940.
14 January - Updated the Airports page.
1-2 October - Added a page on the Bern tram system. Redid the Urban Light Rail Transportation Systems page.
24 April - Prepared the page on Responses to Openings of 1 Heart / 1 Spade in my Bridge pages.
16 February - Finished updating the Monarchies and Royalty Directory page.
12 February - Finished updating the Airports Web Directory page.
23 January - Finished transferring site to a new server. Finished establishing new look styling.
End of 2004 - Beginning of 2005
Transfer of site to a new server in Switzerland. Redoing of coding from Front Page to "pure" HTML. Design of new stylesheets,
including colour coding for each major theme.
30 March - Finished putting Part 6 of my father's
autobiography on the Web.
11 February - Finished page on Tundrian pronouns
(and related forms).
26 January - Added a section on personal pronouns
23 January - Finished 3rd conjugation irregular
verbs in Tundrian.
20 January - Finished 2nd conjugation irregular
verbs in Tundrian. Also, fixed Unicode-related problems on various pages on
7 January - Worked on the page on 2nd conjugation
irregular verbs in Tundrian, right up to the Pluperfect Indicative and Imperfect
17 December - Added a page on my Family to the
top-level menu of my home page, and made connections to three complete chapters
(in two languages) of the reminiscences of my father.
28 November - Changed three pages to Unicode
encoding in the Tundrian language pages.
10 November - Added a page on 1st conjugation
irregular verbs in Tundrian.
21 September - Added a page on Tundrian verbs.
25 August - Modified pages
on bridge bidding (changed suit abbreviations to suit
18 May - Added the
Tundrian translation of the
first part of Genesis 11 (The
Tower of Babel).
10 May - Added a
page on the formation of
feminines in Tundrian
29 April - Finished
editing the Tundrian
noun /adjective declension page
30 March -
Regularized A-C in the
25 March - I
finished the Tundrian-English
3 March - I worked
on the declension of nouns in
10 Feb. - Modified
page on bridge opening bids.
5 Feb. - I added the
first three actual literary
texts to my Tundrian
1 Feb. - Made some
changes in the Indo-European
nominal morphology page.
20 Jan. - Updated my
Language Classification Table
(for real languages, this
30 Dec. - I
finished the English-Tundrian
26 Nov. - I added a
map showing the geographical
distribution of languages in
22 March - Worked on
my bridge bidding pages.