THE GS TRAM SITE
EESTI - ESTONIA
EESTI - ESTONIA
GS Web Site Home
I created the above map by overlaying an OpenStreetMap (OSM) map with my own data. Copyright on the OSM map is
© OpenStreetMap contributors, licensed under a CC-BY-SA (Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 licence).
Please note that the OSM map used as a template for this map corresponds to the situation at the time the map was downloaded and may show features that did not exist at the time
the GS Tram Site is supposed to show. In particular, it may show bridges and highways that were built later.
Operator: Tallinna Trammi- ja Trollibussikoondis (TTTK)
||Kopli - Karjamaa - Balti Jaam (Railway Station) - Kadriorg
||Kopli - Karjamaa - Balti Jaam (Railway Station) - Tondi - Tõnismäe - Kadriorg
||Tondi - Tõnismäe - Kadriorg
||Tondi - Tõnismäe - Tondi - Tõnismäe - Kadriorg
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SYSTEM
- Urban tramways: (horse-drawn) 1888 - 1925; (petrol/steam): 1915 - 1953; (electric): 1925 - today
- Urban tramways: 1067 mm. (Steam/petrol tramways: 1524 mm between 1915-1931)
- Leppänen, I. "Tallinn tramways", Modern Tramway, June 1974 (37: 438), p.187-192.
- Pulling, N. "Systems Factfile No.85: Tallinn, Estonia" Tramways & Urban Transit Oct. 2014 (77: 922), p.433-436.
- Straßenbahnatlas ehem. Sowjetunion - Tramway atlas of the former USSR. Berlin: Arbeitsgemeinschaft Blickpunkt Straßenbahn / London: Light
Rail Transit Association, 1996.
Copyright Gabor Sandi 1998-2017
Disclaimer: Everything on this site was written and/or prepared at the author's discretion. The author has tried to be accurate where facts are presented, but
this does not mean that these facts are necessarily accurate. People needing more reliable information should refer to appropriate sources
presented, on the Internet or elsewhere, by authoritative professional or academic bodies.
To get in touch with the webmaster, send an e-mail to
g_sandi at hotmail.com.
Flags on this site are from the FOTW Flags Of The World website.