THE GS TRAM SITE
SUL DO TEJO – SOUTH OF THE TAGUS
26 Nov. 2008
The system after the extension of the
system to Cacilhas.
LISBOA - LISBON
MTS - SUL DO TEJO / SOUTH OF THE TAGUS
GS Web Site Home
Transportes do Sul (MTS)
TRAM (LRT) ROUTES
||Cacilhas – Almada –
Laranjeiro – Corroios
– Cova de Piedade – Laranjeiro – Corroios
||Cacilhas – Almada
– Pragal – Universidade
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SYSTEM
- Tramways (LRT): 30 Apr. 2007 - today.
- Lopes, A., Orero, P. & Talavera, G. "Almada's tramway: Problem or solution?", Tramways & Urban Transit, Sept. 2013 (76: 909), p.375-378.
- Pulling, N. "Light rail diversity in Lisbon", Tramways & Urban Transit, Oct. 2011 (74: 886), p.386-390.
- Wansbeek, C.J. "Lisboa: Three-line tramway south of the Tagus", Tramways & Urban Transit, Apr. 2004 (67: 796), p.133-136.
Hit count for the GS Tram Site:
Copyright Gabor Sandi 1998-2017
Disclaimer: Everything on this site was written and/or prepared at the author's discretion. The author has tried to be accurate where facts are presented, but
this does not mean that these facts are necessarily accurate. People needing more reliable information should refer to appropriate sources
presented, on the Internet or elsewhere, by authoritative professional or academic bodies.
To get in touch with the webmaster, send an e-mail to
g_sandi at hotmail.com.
Flags on this site are from the FOTW Flags Of The World website.