|Above: YouTubeCA video - G:link Gold Coast Light Rail Broadbeach South ⇒ Helensvale Drivers View - Length: 44:33 mins.|
I created the above map by overlaying an OpenStreetMap (OSM) map with my own data. Copyright on the OSM map is © OpenStreetMap contributors, licensed under a CC-BY-SA (Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 licence).
Please note that the OSM map used as a template for this map corresponds to the situation at the time the map was downloaded and may show features that did not exist at the time the GS Tram Site is supposed to show. In particular, it may show bridges and highways that were built later.
LIGHT RAIL (TRAM) ROUTE
Operator: Keolis Downer
|G||G:link||Helensvale - Parkwood - Gold Coast University Hospital - Southport - Surfers Paradise - Broadbeach South|
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SYSTEM
- Light Rail (Tram) line: 20 km.
- Light rail: 20 July 2014 - today.
- LRT: 1435 mm.
- "Going for gold" Tramways & Urban Transit, Apr. 2018 (81:964), p.134-135.
- Mumford, P. "Gold Coast light rail: Queensland's first LRT project" Tramways & Urban Transit, Nov. 2013 (76:911), p.467-472.
- Youl, R. "Eight years of the 'G'", Tramways and Urban Transit, June 2022 (85:1014), p.215-220.
Copyright Gabor Sandi 1998-2022
Disclaimer: Everything on this site was written and/or prepared at the author's discretion. The author has tried to be accurate where facts are presented, but this does not mean that these facts are necessarily accurate. People needing more reliable information should refer to appropriate sources presented, on the Internet or elsewhere, by authoritative professional or academic bodies.
To get in touch with the webmaster, send an e-mail to g_sandi at hotmail.com.
Flags on this site are from the FOTW Flags Of The World website.