Operator: Tramways de Fribourg (TF), predecessor of Transports publics Fribourgeois (TPF)
|1||Tilleul - Schoenberg|
|2||Tilleul - Gare - Charmettes|
|3||Tilleul - Cimetière|
|4||Tilleul - Gare - Vignettaz / Hôpital|
|5||Tilleul - Viaduc de Grandfey|
|NStP||Neuveville - Saint Pierre|
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SYSTEM
- Tramways - 6.7 km.
- Funicular - 121 m.
- Tramways: 27 July 1897 - 31 March 1965.
- Funicular: 4 Feb. 1899 - today.
- Tramways: 1000 mm.
- Funiculars: 1200 mm.
- Buckley, R.J. Tramways and Light Railways of Switzerland and Austria. Milton Keynes (England): Light Rail Transit Association, 1st ed., 1984.
- Buckley, R.J. Tramways and Light Railways of Switzerland and Austria. Milton Keynes (England): Light Rail Transit Association, 2nd ed., 2000.
- Eisenbahnatlas Schweiz / Railatlas Suisse. Köln (Germany): Schweers + Wall, 2004.
- Jacques, P.J. "The tramways of Fribourg (Switzerland)", The Modern Tramway, July 1961 (24:283), p.261-263.
- Club du tramway de Fribourg
- Funiculars of Switzerland: NStP - Fribourg / Neuveville-Saint Pierre
- Transports publics Fribourgeois (TPF)
Copyright Gabor Sandi 1998-2019
Disclaimer: Everything on this site was written and/or prepared at the author's discretion. The author has tried to be accurate where facts are presented, but this does not mean that these facts are necessarily accurate. People needing more reliable information should refer to appropriate sources presented, on the Internet or elsewhere, by authoritative professional or academic bodies.
To get in touch with the webmaster, send an e-mail to g_sandi at hotmail.com.
Flags on this site are from the FOTW Flags Of The World website.