FILE SOURCE: Crossing Gubacsi út on flickr.
DESCRIPTION: Budapest, 1977. Two Schlick-built motor cars (dating from 1913/1914, later permanently coupled as twin car) on route 23A (Közvágóhíd - Üllői út), at the crossing of Gubacsi út. In the background, a part of the now demolished Közvágóhíd tram depot
DATE TAKEN: 1977
AUTHOR: Tim Boric
Permission to use this photo was granted by the author who had uploaded it to flickr. Please contact the website owner for the exact conditions under which it can be downloaded, reproduced or used in any other way.