I created the above map by overlaying an OpenStreetMap (OSM) map with my own data. Copyright on the OSM map is © OpenStreetMap contributors, licensed under a CC-BY-SA (Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 licence).
Please note that the OSM map used as a template for this map corresponds to the situation at the time the map was downloaded and may show features that did not exist at the time the GS Tram Site is supposed to show. In particular, it may show bridges and highways that were built later.
Operator: Tisséo-SMAT (Société de la Mobilité de l'Agglomération Toulousaine)
|T1||Aéroconstellation - Pasteur–Mairie de Blagnac - Servanty-Airbus - Purpan - Arènes - La Croix de Pierre - Pt. St.-Michel - Palais de Justice|
|A||Balma-Gramont - Jolimont - Jean-Jaurès - Capitole - Esquirol - Patte-d’Oie - Arènes - Bagatelle - Mirail–Basso-Cambo|
|B||Borderouge - Barrière de Paris - Canal du Midi - Jean-Jaurès - Palais de Justice - Ste. Agne SNCF - Rangueil - Ramonville|
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SYSTEM
- Tramway: 14.3 km.
- Métro: 28.2 km
- Horse–powered tramway: 31 July 1887 - 1910.
- Electric tramway (first generation): 7 May 1906 - 7 July 1957.
- Electric tramway (second generation): 11 Dec. 2010 - today.
- Metro: 26 June 1993 - today.
- Tramway: 1435 mm.
- Metro: 1435 mm.
- Dietrich, M. "Les anciens tramways de Toulouse", Connaissance du Rail, Feb.-March 2010 (346-347), p.16-25.
- Robert, J. Histoire des transports dans les villes de France Neuilly-sur-Seine: J. Robert, 1974.
- "Systems Factfile No.77 - Toulouse, France", Tramways & Urban Transit, Feb. 2014 (77: 914), p.81-85.
- "The Tramways of Toulouse", The Modern Tramway, May 1954 (17: 197), p.95-96.
- ASPTUIT (Association pour la Sauvegarde du Patrimoine des Transports Urbains et Interurbains Toulousains)
Copyright Gabor Sandi 1998-2019
Disclaimer: Everything on this site was written and/or prepared at the author's discretion. The author has tried to be accurate where facts are presented, but this does not mean that these facts are necessarily accurate. People needing more reliable information should refer to appropriate sources presented, on the Internet or elsewhere, by authoritative professional or academic bodies.
To get in touch with the webmaster, send an e-mail to g_sandi at hotmail.com.
Flags on this site are from the FOTW Flags Of The World website.